During this time, all parties must place an increased focus on health and safety to keep job sites operating in a safe manner.
Below are some of the steps implemented on our sites to prevent the spread COVID-19:
- Health self-assessment questionnaires prior to site mobilization
- Supply of masks for everyone on site
- Communications about COVID-19 prevention measures
- Daily exhaustive body temperature checks
- Hand washing facilities to make sure everyone wash their hands regularly
- Implementation of physical distancing measures through flow management, staggered clock in times
- Some of the large sites have tested disinfection chambers
- Maintain a focus on keeping workers accommodations clean
- Prevent or minimize interactions with communities surrounding the sites
The participation all is expected to minimize the spread of virus COVID-19 in work sites.