VINCI Energies in Indonesia
In Indonesia, VINCI Energies provides innovative solutions for Industry and Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Energy Transmission and Production.
WHO WE ARE
VINCI Energies in Indonesia specializes in the provision of electrical, automation, telecommunication and HVAC systems and operates via two companies:
- PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa incorporated in 1984
- PT Jetec Indonesia incorporated in 2003
Our highly skilled specialists support customers throughout the lifecycle of their projects from Design to Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance under the best standards of Quality and Safety. Our business units are certified ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001 and SMK3.
900Billion IDR of Revenues in 2021
VINCI Energies in Indonesia is committed to provide a safe working environment to all its employees. This commitment is supported by management at all levels and we are proud to have achieved 17 million hours worked without lost time incident within the last 10 years.
- Indokomas record 16.847.937 recorded since 2001.
- At the end of December 1.659.333 hours since 2005.
To meet our client’s needs, we deploy our services through two global brands:
- Actemium VINCI Energies’ brand dedicated to industrial processes,
- Omexom VINCI Energies’ brand specialised in electrical power generation, transmission, transformation and distribution.